Posted 19 hours ago // 3,323 notes
Posted 19 hours ago // 3,323 notes
Posted 2 weeks ago // 36 notes
140319 Radio Star - Zico discussing the Thailand incident
- Kyuhyun: We heard that when news of you going on Radio Star came out, your members pleaded you to be careful of what you said.
- Zico: I rose up on the scale with my rapping by using my mouth but my mouth also caused me to crash downwards.
(MCs talking about how they should clarify for the viewers the exact incident)
- Zico: The most prominent case was the Thailand issue where we were young and they had asked for us to hold a fun interview. We weren't aware of what had happened in Thailand at the time but they had asked us a word of encouragement for what Thailand was going through and it was then that I had made a joke when I should have been serious. I really want to apologize for what happened and am reflecting over it; I always make sure to think of what I'm going to say before saying it.
Posted 1 month ago // 220 notes
140319 Radio Star - Zico's ending question
- Zico: Radio Star is the stepping stone that I can take my leap from. For me, there are always some kind of case that arises while I'm in midst of promotion since our debut. It's already been 3 years since our debut and in gaining motivation from being a guest on Radio Star, I hope that this can be the flare for me to continually pursue and prove my music.
Posted 1 month ago // 109 notes
140319 Radio Star - Zico's relation with Kim Gura and alcohol
- Kim Kukjin: As mentioned earlier, we heard you were close with Donghyun, Zico. Since he's (Kim Gura) your friend's father, introduce yourself.
- Zico: His entirety is just hip hop. His status on his Kakao Talk is lyrics and his profile photo is a picture of Eminem rapping.
- Yoon Jongshin: We heard you were most worried about Kyuhyun of all the DJs, Zico. Do you have something you're hiding?
- Zico: I'm not really that worried but I feel like I should be careful since he's a fellow male idol group senior and maybe he might know something about me (in working in the same field).
- Kyuhyun: I've noticed that juniors who start drinking at a later age start off with whiskey unlike us, we start off with soju.
- Zico: But when you drink soju, you get hungover a lot the next day. When I drank whiskey, I felt fine the next day.
- Yoon Jongshin: Seems like you hang around the financial district area (in drinking expensive liquor).
- (T/N: Yoon Jongshin said financial district which is 경리단길 and Zico heard it wrong as 경기단길 which is Kyungki street)
Posted 1 month ago // 182 notes
Posted 1 month ago // 498 notes
Posted 1 month ago // 5,487 notes
Posted 1 month ago // 152 notes
140319 Radio Star - Zico's full introduction
- Kim Gura: There's a lot of controversies surrounding Block B but they're close to Donghyun so I received a little tip from him yesterday saying, "Please take care of Zico hyung." Why are you requesting to my son? Anyway, he's really into hip hop lately so during free hours, he's writing lyrics.
- Heo Jiwoong: It's my first time hearing of Zico so I asked around to music critics I knew and they credited him highly. They said he was really skilled. But your name is Zico...is that short for GD Cosplay?
- Zico: No, it doesn't stand for GD Cosplay. I studied abroad in Japan and noticed how girls would reference each other there. For example, Simon D hyung's real name is Jung Kiseok but they'd call him Kico so since my name is Jiho, I was called by Jico which I thought was cute.
Posted 1 month ago // 170 notes
Posted 1 month ago // 1,274 notes